Monday, December 2, 2013

The life of Phil Chaznek by Kyle

Hi my name is Phil Chaznek and I am a 15. I live in a 2 story house on 22 Floofer ville. I live with my mom who is a 39 and my dad is a 40, I also have a sister who is a 7 and her name is Kylie. My mom is a nurture and my dad is a mentor. My sister is still volunteering at different jobs

    My life has been pretty good so far. The only bad was that I almost got released for not being respectful towards the elderly. But I got my life back in order and I now respect everyone. My job is being a cargo pilot, I love my job I think it is the best job out there. I deliver the things that we need to village in order to survive. All in all I have a good life.

1 comment:

  1. Why did you disrespect the elders when you know you would get released.

    ReplyDelete