Monday, December 9, 2013

Allie Brown 2 By Jessie Robicheaw

Why hello again! I am so glad to see you! Today was a very important day, it was the ceremony of 12's. We unfortunately could not attend since Molly is only a five, but we heard all about it. Everything went smoothly up until they reached number 19. They skipped right over him! Then at the end of the ceremony they called 19 up and told him that he was the chosen one. When I heard this I was very excited. We haven't had a new chosen one in forever! Oh, I wish I could have been there, it sounded very exciting. Well, other then that, not much has changed around here. Oh! I almost forgot, Josh unfortunately had to release someone this week. It was quite sad because he was only a 13 who got in trouble way too many times for taking food from the cafe. Also there was a newborn who, like Molly, had pale blue eyes. I still am not used to seeing it but oh well, what are you gonna do about it. It was wonderful talking to you again! Come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment