Monday, December 2, 2013

Anna Gordo

Hi I'm Anna Gordo, I am a 32 and I live on 1200004500321123 Gordo Street. My husband is a pilot even though he hates, the kids don't know that because then they will think that whatever we don't like they'll hate, I think he really wanted to have a job like mine or a job like his daughters but he doesn't have a choice so what you get is what you get. Me on the other side am a nurturer and I love it, couldn't ask for a better job. We have two kids Sarah a 12 and she works a the House of Old. My other child's name is Tomas he's a 9. Tomas is really exited because he almost has his bike, Sarah has been really helpful with it she is helping him and everything and it works out well. I think Tomas secretly wants to be a pilot and I'm happy for him because he has a dream, I think it's good to have a dream because he will follow that dream and accomplish a lot in life. I am really exited for future things for Tomas and Sarah because I know that they will succeed a lot in life.

Right now I am pretty scared because Tomas and Sarah have been hanging out with more friends more often and recently about 8 kids have ran away. I am afraid that they are going run away because they would want to fit in with the rest if the kids and they want to become the cool people. I can tell that they are planning to run away because they always secretly talking and almost every night they are in each other's room for a long period of time without fighting and usually if they are in the same room with each other for a short amount of time then they are getting into fights and it's not fun. I think that they are going to run away right when Tomas gets his bike.

7 comments:

  1. I like this it is funny. One thing is that when you turn nine you get your bike so Tomas should already have his bike. I like the detail you put in the part how she is worrying that her children will leave her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you said you thought we were going to run away. I also liked how

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah was helping with

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a really good idea, Corinne! I like that they run away. I don't like that they actually run away but that makes for a dramatic book! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That I think was really descriptive and gave me a good mental picture. I thought it was kinda cool how you said they were going to run away because it kept me interested.

    ReplyDelete