Monday, December 2, 2013

autobiography

Im Tom Strout and im a 9, my brother is a twelve his job is to semd mail to all the people in the town his name is john. I'm still in school but when I'm a twelve i am givin a job,task, to carry out. I'm a tall and talented basketball player. My best friend is Caden he is a ten he is like me because he is nice,he is not executed for his job. My mom and dad are both 50s and has retired from there job as pipe workers. My life is easy but I always worry about the man who got relesed, I wonder what happened when he got relesed. Recently a 5 had died by jumping off a a two story window, the kids parents didn't know until, john my brother saw the kid in pain and quickly ran to the kids parents but it was to late the kid had died, after his death the whole town has came to a sad ceremony.

1 comment:

  1. Aman, spell check this and add more please. This isn't long enough. Also, I don't think basketball has been mentioned. You need to create a character that lives in Jonas' community, not yours. Check your word choice concerning Caden...

    ReplyDelete