Monday, December 2, 2013

Harrison Forester

My name is Harrison Forester. I am a 22, 5 foot 7. I weigh around 170 pounds. I live an Jonas' society and work as nurturer, and care for the young ones. I like to ride my bicycle around but I also enjoy sharing my thoughts and comments of my day at the end of my day. I have a 12 with the name of Eric. Unfortunately my wife drowned in the river a year after we married. I live next to a 12 named Jonas, he and his family are nice and my son and I enjoy their presence.
     My son, Eric, wants to become a pilot and is very good at riding his bicycle. After my wife died it has been a bit harder to raise Eric. When my wife died, we had a ceremony in her honor. Thank you for meeting my family and I but I have to go care for the 1's!

1 comment:

  1. I like how you mentioned the ceremony for your wife. I also like how you said you live next to Jonas.

    ReplyDelete