Monday, December 9, 2013

The Ceremony

Hi, my name is Anna Gordo. If you read my pervious post you would know me and my family quite well. Don't worry I won't talk about my family again, I am here to talk to you about The Ceremony of Twelve. Today is The Ceremony of Twelve and my daughter, Sarah Gordo is going to The Ceremony of Twelve to find out her job. Today is Sarah's big day, the day she has been waiting for years, she finally gets to find out her job. Yesterday was the day Tomas got his bike! Sarah has been really helpful teaching him how to ride it, today Tomas has almost mastered riding his bike, for me it took at least 2 weeks. 

The day went quickly enough, Sarah has been stressed the past couple of weeks but I think tomorrow will pay off. The next day I think was going to be the hardest for Sarah because of all the Ceremonies and she finds out her job. Finally they called up number 5. The time Sarah has been waiting for, this depends on her future. As they called her number, I looked into Sarah's eyes and said "Go, it's your turn." My hand were as wet as a have just rinsed them in the sink, it felt like 2 hours she was standing up there until the Chief final,to said "NURTURER." I looked at Sarah, I could tell the by the look on her face right away I knew that was the job she really wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment