Monday, December 2, 2013

Allie Brown by Jessie

Hello! My name is Allie Brown. I am a 27 married to a male named Josh who is also a 27. We have one child who is a female 5 named Molly. I work as a nurturer, and Josh is in the law enforcement. We have a family unit near the school on seven street. Josh and I aren't exactly friends but we don't have any choice so we just deal with it. One thing I personally don't mind about Josh, is that he keeps people who do the wrong thing in line. Something I hate about his job is the fact that sometimes he has to release people. I believe that people make mistakes and  they don't deserve to be released for having an accident. Anyway, I love working with new borns. I love to see their little faces every morning when I I come to work. Our daughter Molly is different from everyone else. She has pale blue eyes and is super funny but she also doesn't dream. The nurturers and I are trying to figure it out but no matter what we do we just can't seem to figure it out. I hope one day they will solve thus problem. It was wonderful meeting you! Come back anytime you would like

No comments:

Post a Comment