Monday, December 9, 2013

Chapter 7-8 reaction

      Hello everyone I know we have met before but I'm Jay. I live with my family unit Taylor my wife and Stacy, our female. I have exciting news, we got a male! His name is Bill. Everyone in my family unit is so excited about Bill but I think Stacy was the happiest. I'm getting off topic so I'm going to start talking about what I'm here to talk about, the ceremony of twelve.
       The ceremony of twelve has always been my favorite out of all of the ceremonies. It's so exciting for the new twelves to be assigned the job. I remember when I was on that stage, the Cheif Eleder made a very long speech about me and I almost screamed, "Hurry up! What's my job?!" but when I was assigned caretaker of the old it was worth it.
       After our mid-day meal everyone gathered into the auditorium for the ceremony of twelve. All of the new twelves arranged themselfs in there original numbers. Then, it started the Cheif elder gave her speech about the ceremony of twelve. Next was the exciting part, when they get there jobs. One is a fish hatchery attendent. Next was two she lives in the dwelling next to ours she was assigned a birth mother. I saw her parents wince at what she was assigned to. It all seemed normal until nineteen it was weird because the was no nineteen! I don't know the nineteen was but he was hiding in his seat fearing he had done something wrong. It went on in order except for nineteen. At the end of the twelves assignments the Cheif elder said, "I know that you are concerned. That you feel I have made a mistake." She countinued, "I have caused you anxiety. I apologize to my community." "We accept your apology." We all said. Next came a shocker the nineteen had been assigned to be the next receiver of memory! We all started chanting his name soft at first but it grew louder into a cheer.

No comments:

Post a Comment