Tuesday, November 26, 2013

The Giver


Jack korupp.      


I am John Smith and I'm a 37, I have a daughter who is a five and a son who is a thirteen I am a cargo pilot along with my son. My wife is an educator and shes a 35. My son is soon to fill my shoes as a cargo pilot and is already in my footsteps, flying small things like bike parts small distances, while I am flying full bikes , furniture and produce long distances like across the whole city. My daughter is going to be a nurturer for the unnamed and is doing great  in her education, but my son, not so much, he is often having to use a pass to not participate in a class because he is often flying cargo. I live a happy life as usual. I wake up and I am given my pill and my food comes, then after i have finished my food I set my food out then I talk with my family about their dreams. Then I get on my bicycle and head off to work with my son at my side. We ride past the education center and my son leaves me to get his education. Then my wife leaves with my daughter and heads off to the same place, the education building. I go out, fly a couple loads of cargo then meet my son and fly him and educate him to fly cargo, then we land and come home and my whole family unit meets. We are served our meals and we talk about our days then we go to our beds and go to sleep. That summarizes
my day. Now please leave me I am getting tired, and I need to go to bed. goodnight.  






2 comments:

  1. What do you mean when you say fly bikes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To transport bikes from place to place

      Delete