Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Asante

Hi. My name is Asante. I am a 15 and I am a teacher in training. I love to play with my sister who is a
 6. My mother and father are both 46's. I have a friend named Miranda who is a 14, we are in training together. Miranda originally wanted to be a nurturer, like her mother. But now she likes the teacher course we are taking.

 I have an interesting past. I am not actually from this community. I was released from a city about 5 miles from here. I was one of two released baby's that year. Shortly after I was releases another released person found me and took me to there camp that they made. Then, one night when I was a 3 I crawled to the entrance of the city and a guard found me and took me in. I am the only non born citizen in this community.

I like training to be a teacher. It is what I hoped to be going into the ceremony of 12. I live a happy life with my family and couldn't be happier...

3 comments:

  1. Very good, descriptive. I really like the name, Asante. There are some grammar and punctuation errors but that does not take away the fact that your character is well described and well put together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked how you added that you were released from a city 5 miles from where you are I thought it made it unique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great name! I really liked how you described Astante's friends and the teaching course he was taking. The thing that you added to your autobiography made it different and really cool!

    ReplyDelete