Tuesday, November 26, 2013

      Hello my name is Jay I am a male twenty five. I was lucky enough to be assigned a family unit. I have a wife, who is a twenty six, named Taylor, and I have a beautiful little female that is only a two named Stacy. We are currently waiting to be assigned one more child, a male.
         I am a caretaker of the old and my wife is a laborer. My family units dwelling is on Shell Street and is very close to the house of the old so I do not have to travel far on my bike. I have very pale skin and light colored hair, I am relatively tall in my community. My wife is short compared to other females in the community. Then there is my sweet little female, Stacy, she is always happy and very energetic. She meets up with almost all the standards, perfect weight and height, good hand eye coordination. The only thing I'm afraid of is that she will be too attached to her comfort object when she turns into an eight. Her "giraffe" almost never leaves her side. I'm afraid of this because it's what exactly happened to me when I was an eight. I had trouble falling asleep without my "lion".
     I've shared everything you need to know about me and my family unit and I'm glad you could meet us!

4 comments:

  1. Very nice detail you put in Nicky! Very creative names and detail about the characters.

    Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks cool but beautifull is spelled wrong

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good Nicky! You made sure to put in every aspect of your characters life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Nicky! Loved the name Taylor, also I would have liked that you include more on Jay himself. Next time please break up that huge paragraph it was a little long

    ReplyDelete